Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Situation-Critical!

We are Recruiting!

60 euro or never play cod mw2?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Defqon.1
Owner
Owner
Defqon.1

60 euro or never play cod mw2? Empty
PostSubject: 60 euro or never play cod mw2?   60 euro or never play cod mw2? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:14 pm

so you hear alot of ppl say like: oh this is a waste of money! i want my 60 euro or dollar back! etc etc etc
but are there really ppl who wouldn't have bought this game? and would rather keep their 60 euro?
personally i wouldn't want 60 euro Wink prefer codmw2
bb!
Back to top Go down
http://Jos261992.hyves.nl
killergod
Clan Member
Clan Member
killergod

PostSubject: Re: 60 euro or never play cod mw2?   60 euro or never play cod mw2? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Yeh i agree, there are a lot of issues with mw2 but its still a great game and there are counters to even the noobiest and most annoying plays. I would much rather have cod, despite the frustrations and gamebreaking problems.
Back to top Go down
ClimAxx

ClimAxx

PostSubject: Re: 60 euro or never play cod mw2?   60 euro or never play cod mw2? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:17 pm

1 thing i didnt buy for 60 euro but i wil keep the game ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 60 euro or never play cod mw2?   60 euro or never play cod mw2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

60 euro or never play cod mw2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modern Warfare 2 : Discussion-
Jump to: