Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Situation-Critical!

We are Recruiting!

Apply Rabbit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brammieL

brammieL

Apply Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Apply Rabbit   Apply Rabbit Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:38 am

In-Game Name : Rabbit
Steam : Blinssen
Xfire : none
Skype (voice chat program) : dutchgangsty (old name from long ago Razz)
Microphone/Headset : yes
MSN : Private
How long do you play FPS(First Person Shooter) games? : about four to five years
How long you play MW2? : from the beginning
Do you got any hobby's? : Music,Games,Sports
Anything More? : Not Really
Back to top Go down
suNix
Clan Member
Clan Member

Apply Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Rabbit   Apply Rabbit Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:23 am

I think you will be accepted^^ so i say Welcome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner
Owner
Admin

Apply Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Rabbit   Apply Rabbit Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:44 am

Its allready an advantage that your from the netherlands so we can speak dutch with each other ^^. The leaders will soon test you and see if your good enough to be in clan. Allready one tip don't go play nooby (like using tubing g18's and all those nooby weapons when you are getting tested ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://situation-critical.forumotion.com
brammieL

brammieL

Apply Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Rabbit   Apply Rabbit Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:00 am

Its okay Razz Im a sniper or a rusher As sniper I take an intervention but I'm practicing with Barretta so I can make more kills because it shoots faster Razz and as rusher I use the ACR Razz
My Secondary Weopon mostly is the Magnum or sometimes a raffica Razz because a Raffica to me is like a sniper xD Im better with a Raffica from long distances than with a sniper xD its epic Razz I also got my 2headshots in 1bullet with the raffica XD
Back to top Go down
Toneshifterz
Clan Member
Clan Member

Apply Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Rabbit   Apply Rabbit Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Well atleast can you quikscope, dragscope etc? Thats what we need.. Sneaky, the leader, can't play mw2 for a while, so I dont know when ur getting tested bounce Add me on steam: ithaldir. I will send u through the others. So we can test you a little bit Wink

Kisses,
Front
Back to top Go down
Bluie
Clan Member
Clan Member
Bluie

Apply Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Rabbit   Apply Rabbit Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:04 pm

I know this guy hes a good player if i remember right ;p
but sneaky if u dont got time i can try him out for u afro
Back to top Go down
Toneshifterz
Clan Member
Clan Member

Apply Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Rabbit   Apply Rabbit Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:33 pm

He is already in the Clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Rabbit   Apply Rabbit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply Rabbit
Page 1 of 1