Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Situation-Critical!

We are Recruiting!

UniquE-BuLLeT's Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UniquE-BuLLeT

UniquE-BuLLeT

UniquE-BuLLeT's Apply Empty
PostSubject: UniquE-BuLLeT's Apply   UniquE-BuLLeT's Apply Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 am

In-Game Name : UniquE-BulleT
Steam : zarak87
Xfire : redjeanz08
Skype (voice chat program) : Skype
Microphone/Headset : Yes
MSN : blackfm123@hotmail.com
How long do you play FPS(First Person Shooter) games? : about 4years
How long you play MW2? : about 3-4hours a day (my bros be on aswell)
Do you got any hobby's? : Yeh i like using computers and i want to be a programmer and i do play football sometimes cricket.
*Are you allready in clan? : No
Found us how? : From the Steam Community
Could you donate us? (with a server is good 2) : Hmm i'll try ill ask my bro if i can
Anything More? Me and my bro play but he uses a different name but the same steam account
Back to top Go down

UniquE-BuLLeT's Apply
Page 1 of 1