Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Situation-Critical!

We are Recruiting!

Cod 4 : Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Owner
Owner
Admin

Cod 4 : Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Cod 4 : Rules!   Cod 4 : Rules! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:31 am

Here are some rules you need to follow.

1. Respect everyone in the clan , don't swear etc...
2. Have Fun with eachother this is a funclan
3. NO cheating Please , level hack is not such a problem but i rather don't like aimbotting and hacking etc... that will resist in a kick (out of our clan).
4. Don't be a noob anywhere , especially not in matches.
5. You know some more rules i can put in here? contact me on steam or xfire TY
Back to top Go down
https://situation-critical.forumotion.com

Cod 4 : Rules!
Page 1 of 1