Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Situation-Critical!

We are Recruiting!

its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Empty
PostSubject: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Well Hey, i'm pwner and i'm new around her Very Happy , let me introduce myself.. i'm 15 years old, i come from slovenia, playing ET for almost 5 years xD .. i also play CoD4 .. and i'm pretty good member (u'll see) xD

Well as i seen this i multi gaming clan, so i'm ready to share with you 2 CoD4 servers (32 slots x2) .. (servers are cracked so any 1 can play.. xD )
its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD B_560x95

its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD B_560x95

I have Made Clan Toolbar for us:

http://Scclan.OurToolbar.com/

features:

- see latest posts
- join our server
- radio
- Link to forums
- see who play on server
- AND MORE!

And I have also made XFire skin for our clan.. xD

Download it here -> http://www.mediafire.com/?yrd2c3mnw2h

Don't Extract it! put zipped file there...

If You use windows XP do: c:\Programfiles\xfire\skins\ <- put it in here

if you use windows Vista or Windows 7 do: control panel -> folder options -> view -> show hidden folders and disks , now go to C:\program data\xfire\skins\ <- put here, If you don't see the Skins than go to : C:\ProgramData\Xfire\Skins

now open XFire -> tools -> skins -> |Sc|Clan|

Hope i made good start Smile cya on server..

oh and please make me forum with name "PwNeR's SIG Shop" Very Happy , and i'm also very good with forumotion website administrating.. maybe u can make me admin after some time, TY

i made this site, and i think it looks okay xD.. : http://www.ml-clan.tk
Back to top Go down
suNix
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:04 pm

nice one dude you come and pwn the clan xD nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Smile what did you expect.. xD my name tell you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:41 pm

well? do you admins agree? xD can cod4 become game of our clan? plz reply.. and make forums for cod4 if you agree, thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi, Pwner well i like to see some ppl donating stuff to our clan so i should really appreciate if you could do that Very Happy

So sure go ahead Very Happy , ill download the cracked cod4 soon ^^
Back to top Go down
https://situation-critical.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:02 pm

ok, ty =) and BTW servers are now only 16 slots, cz there is actually never more that 16 players in there and it 50% cheaper 4 me now =)
Back to top Go down
Toneshifterz
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:41 pm

PwNeR add me on Xfire: Fleshwelder

Kisses,
Front
Back to top Go down
suNix
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:26 am

Addet you too ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD   its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its good so read it or i'll throw snow ball at you >.< xD
Page 1 of 1