Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Situation-Critical!

We are Recruiting!

YAY i iwll get MW2 :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okki
Clan Member
Clan Member

YAY i iwll get MW2 :D Empty
PostSubject: YAY i iwll get MW2 :D   YAY i iwll get MW2 :D Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:52 am

I will get mw2 when the nerd have fixed my own pc but will probally only work with low graphics if doesnt still run so he change my graphic card to better Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY i iwll get MW2 :D   YAY i iwll get MW2 :D Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 am

K nice man , but be aware the cod mw2 connections to servers sucks its not with Dedicated servers.

And there are some hackers.

But if you got enough money than buy it otherwise nuy BF BC2 (Battlefield:Bad Company 2)

Regards,

[Sc']Dr4g0n*Joe
Back to top Go down
https://situation-critical.forumotion.com
Okki
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: YAY i iwll get MW2 :D   YAY i iwll get MW2 :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm

i wont buy BF BC2 cuz i got it on PS3...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YAY i iwll get MW2 :D   YAY i iwll get MW2 :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Okki wrote:
i wont buy BF BC2 cuz i got it on PS3...

Oohh , okee than its good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://situation-critical.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY i iwll get MW2 :D   YAY i iwll get MW2 :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAY i iwll get MW2 :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modern Warfare 2 : Discussion-
Jump to: