Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Situation-Critical!

We are Recruiting!

MW2 map pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
milkshakeee
Clan Member
Clan Member

MW2 map pack Empty
PostSubject: MW2 map pack   MW2 map pack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 pm

there are going to some new maps in CODMW2 for the pc. if u want them u need to pay 15 euro/dollar/...
i dont know if u get a code and activate it, but if that is, we maybe can share the code if u can share it.

voor de NL'rs en belgen: http://www.callofduty.nl/news/3083/Mappack_PS3_en_PC_datum_bekend.html

dit is een link naar een betere uitleg.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner
Owner
Admin

MW2 map pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 map pack   MW2 map pack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 pm

milkshakeee wrote:
there are going to some new maps in CODMW2 for the pc. if u want them u need to pay 15 euro/dollar/...
i dont know if u get a code and activate it, but if that is, we maybe can share the code if u can share it.

voor de NL'rs en belgen: http://www.callofduty.nl/news/3083/Mappack_PS3_en_PC_datum_bekend.html

dit is een link naar een betere uitleg.

ye, i so it

Cod mw2 will not expect me buying this crap.

IWNET was allready a fail on codmw2 so why should i put any more money in this shit? the connections sucks balls , hackers ,hackservers , ppl crashing servers etc... I bet if the next cod is with iwnet again without dedi's it will not gain so many money.

I just say , DON'T buy this crap! (waste of money) unless they fix the hackers and all the other piep from the game.

Sorry for swearing but i just hate it that they ask 15 euro for 5 maps where are allready 2 cod4 maps in it. Sorry but not worth it!
Back to top Go down
https://situation-critical.forumotion.com
ClimAxx

ClimAxx

MW2 map pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 map pack   MW2 map pack Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:02 am

i got them now ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MW2 map pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 map pack   MW2 map pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW2 map pack
Page 1 of 1