Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Welcome to Situation-Critical
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Situation-Critical!

We are Recruiting!

Everyone should apply!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defqon.1
Owner
Owner
Defqon.1

Everyone should apply! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone should apply!   Everyone should apply! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 pm

hey! i think everyone should apply here, so everyone of the clan knows their information.
Of course you don't need to give things like msn, since i don't like to give everyone my msn Wink but you can ask away ofcourse

In-Game Name : Defqon.1
Steam : jos261992
Xfire : none
Skype (voice chat program) : defqon.een
Microphone/Headset : yes
MSN : don't giving it to everyone Wink
How long do you play FPS(First Person Shooter) games? : about four to five years
How long you play MW2? : from the beginning
Do you got any hobby's? : Music, (girl)friends, fitniss/sport
Anything More? : Just playing call of duty shooters till now, nothing more Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Jos261992.hyves.nl

Everyone should apply!
Page 1 of 1